08 February 2012

my fridge

I know you don't care about this post, that's okay, I'm bored and excited about my clean fridge. I am really not sure when I cleaned it last, but it's amazing how nice opening the door to a shiny, clean fridge feels. Want to snoop? Sure you do. I'd want to snoop in your fridge too. I'm sure you would rather see it dirty, but that's not going to happen.

 Bee pollon, maple syrup, homemade & not homemade yogurt, eggs (why are organic sold in plastic?), leftover  beans,  pasta sauce and lunch for Dave.


strawberries and pickled eggs

elephant garlic (the only non-China I could find), mushrooms, milk

cabbage, carrots, celery, cucumber, green pepper, jalapenos

butter, cheese, cream cheese, lemon juice, soya sauce, yellow and dijon mustard, natural peanut butter, parmesan cheese, milk

ketchup, relish, pickled thai peppers, thai chili sauce, garlic, lime juice, harissa paste, pesto, yeast,  tikka paste,  2  jars of pickled jalapenos, olives, dill pickles, salsa, pickled beets and sweet pickles.

salad dressing and sesame marinade left from couponing, and lots of room for a 1.5L wine bottle (or 2.. or 3)

Maybe I'll clean up the outside next.

I've been wondering if I'd be able to live with a little Euro style fridge. The kind that's 2ft wide x 2ft deep and normal height with a freezer on the bottom. I think I could. I really don't use a lot of fridge space since I stopped buying prepared food. Same goes for my cupboards.


I really dream of a kitchen with open shelves and racks with lots of pretty canisters for my dry goods. Butcher block counters and an apron sink. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment